Friday, May 7, 2010

Oklahoma City, OK: Man Arrested on Murder Complaint in Girlfriend's Death

UPDATE -- May 6, 2010, 10:35 a.m.

Oklahoma City Police have identified the victim as 34-year-old Michelle Short, also known as Michelle Hamilton.



ORIGINAL STORY

Oklahoma City Police have arrested a man in connection with the death of his girlfriend, who was reportedly lying naked on the sidewalk near a metro motel.

Officers received a call Monday about 8:00 a.m. and were sent to a motel in the 800 block of S Meridian Ave. By the time the officers arrived, the victim had managed to go inside a room. She was able to open the door for the officers but then lost consciousness. The victim was transported to a hospital where she was pronounced dead.

The State Medical Examiner's Office reported that the victim died as a result of internal injuries and her death has been ruled a homicide.

Early Wednesday morning police arrested the boyfriend of the victim, Dennis Oclaray, 39, who was found at another room at the same motel. He is charged with first-degree murder.

Investigators say they began looking for Oclaray after learning that he and the victim had been arguing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle I Hope Your In A Better Place God Bless Your Family I Kno U Was A Little Bit Out There I Shoud Kno Becouse We Had A Close Relationship If Ur Wondering Who I Am My Name Is Dustin I Was Looking For U On Google And I Came Across This IT'S a Shame I Wish I was There For You I Love U Michelle I Kno Ur Faveret band was neavermore So if Someone Reads This Blog Please Let Me Kno Where Her Remains Are So i Can Pay My Respects We Was Really Close Friends.... DUSTIN (Red)